Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 4 of the Fast

Day 4

The extreme weight loss has happily stopped, only 150 now. 1 pound, but since I don’t have decimals on my scale, could have been a half a pound.

Got to sleep at 3 am the night before, got up at 10 am. At the most I had 6 hours of sleep during that time, waking up a bunch of times. Could have been less, but didn’t feel like I missed out on any sleep. I really didn’t feel tired or weak during the day, besides some minor points after waking. I had planned to do my pranayamas and 1 hour meditation before I went out to an emotional clearing workshop at 1 pm, but I was so enjoying being curled up on the couch I only did the pranayamas. Meditation was done later in the day.

After the workshop I went to a psychic fair. Spent some time there. So fairly active day, but didn’t feel draining at all.

I did feel some moments of heat during the day. No real cold moments. Still having some minor hunger pangs, but not as bad and they don’t last too long. I really haven’t been light headed or had a headache during this experience either, maybe some very mild ones from time to time.

Still some pain in the wrists and neck, but maybe a little less than normal. Knees seem to be a little less too, definitely less than how they had been feeling.

Overall, I would say I’m doing really well. I think my body has balanced to the lack of food and entered ketosis.

As for the mental side, I’d say that is going well too. I do think about food at times, sometimes reaching an, “omg, I would kill for this,” but those aren’t too often. Mmm.. watermelon.. gimme damnit! Usually happens more when something reminds me of food. Big Macs.. mmm.. eww! Emotionally, I haven’t noticed much releasing. I thought I’d have more of that happening, but not judging or expecting anything. Although I have been involved in activities that help release too, and why complain when the releasing is done positively and doesn’t have you feeling awful?

Did use another enema in the evening. Felt needed, moved a little.

Oh, and fasting highs totally rock!

Activities: ~40 minutes of pranayamas and 1 hour meditation.

Yeah, I got lazy today, but not judging myself.

Weight: 150

No comments:

Post a Comment