Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 9 of the Fast

Day 9

Again, no weight loss. So that was good. I was feeling cold again today, more so than yesterday, but it didn’t seem to be all day. A couple hours after waking I was feeling tired and weak again, that lasted on and off for a couple more hours.

Still some lower back pain, along with a muscle up the side of my back. Hamstring still isn’t right, but it wasn’t telling me so all day. Still some issues with the knees, wrist, and neck too. For some reason it seems my stomach area has gained fat, er? Hopefully a mind trick.

Been thirsty a lot. Third day in a row I believe. Still not sure I’m moving out all the water I’m putting in. Really odd, storing it in my tummy fat? Ended up using an enema, the body wanted it and it did cause me to pass some stuff. A little solid, the rest not. Hopefully toxins being removed from the body.

Not the best mental/emotional days. Still thinking about food, had some moments of wanting to break the fast again. Emotionally though, had plans to go out fall through again, that makes three days stuck at home. So I was feeling extremely bored. Also had an on edge feeling, just a lot of… energy of the… not sure what type to call it, but it is maddening. That luckily has mostly passed now.

Oh think I may have watched a little more TV today then I should have.. being all crazy bored and having gotten stuff done, caused that. But I finally got to see how the 6th Sense ends. I was shocked at the twist! I won't say what, I don't want to spoil it.

(edit: Looking back on this today, I was a bit too focused on the muck to do more positive things... it's a learning process)

Tongue is still coated, and I think that’s it.

Activities: ~40 minutes pranayamas and 1 hour meditation.

Weight: 145

No comments:

Post a Comment