Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 10 of the Fast

Day 10

Last night, it seemed like I was waking up every hour. Maybe sometimes less. Made for a real fun time sleeping. When I was up, found out I changed the cycle of no weight loss and was down to 143 now. I’m feeling fine, so really not worried about that. The body can hold so many toxins and extra water in it, that cleansing those will of course drop the weight.

I was feeling a bit tired again today. Came in phases. Sometimes tired, other times not. Really didn’t bother me much, besides when I tried to meditate. Body was in some pain though, mostly my lower back. That’s been quite the pain giver. Other areas, I won’t bother going in too. Hopefully the new aches and pains, heck the old ones too, are just signs the body is detoxing itself.

I still have an attachment to food it would seem. Still thinking about and craving food a bit. Would still love to be able to just eat and eat, whatever, with no consequences. That’s just the ego being silly.

Went to a conscious eating class today and some good messages on eating and what to eat, healthily. Made me realize how well timed it was. After the fast is over, I’ll go in to just juices for a bit. Then solid foods, and this fast is like hitting the reset button on my body. My stomach that was use to the American diet of overeating should be smaller, so I will be able to eat smaller portions and feel full. I’ll also have been off eating a lot of junk for a while, so healthier food should taste better. Just need to prevent any old habits from returning. Although after having done all this fasting, it will be much easier to not throw it all away. I do know, once I’m back to eating the hard work will really start. Sticking to eating healthy. Fasting is easy, just drink water.

Hmm... tongue is still coated. Intestines have been a bit crampy and unhappy at times. Might have to try a colonic. I’ll see. Oh yes, it was a mind trick of it looking like I was gaining fat. Odd one, and not that I really care. The fast isn’t about that, but always a nice added bonus!

Had a wonderful healing session that removed a lot of emotionally/mental/spiritual junk. Didn’t really have any emotional issues today, but was busy so no time for boredom.

And, I think that is it.

Edit: Just remembered, because I had them for a moment, I'm still getting some hunger pangs from time to time. Also was very thirsty again.

Activities: ~40 minutes pranayamas, guided meditations, and 1 hour meditation.

Weight: 143

No comments:

Post a Comment