Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 11 of the Fast

Day 11

Dropped another two pounds, which at first didn’t make sense, but the night before I did release a lot of mental, emotional, and spiritual junk making me “lighter” so it does actually makes sense. However, didn’t sleep well again. Lots of waking up. Did have moments of tired and weakness during the day, but more so in the morning, brief moment in the afternoon, and that was about it.

Lower back is still bothering me. The other usual areas too, but right now most painful are the lower back and the muscle I strained in my back. My tongue is still coated. Still really thirsty most of the time.

Went to a Reiki tune-up, attunement, share which was very nice. That definitely charged me up with energy. Then had a full moon gather to go to, which got canceled. Majorly, majorly, disappointed in that. Felt like a lot of old emotional junk was kicked up too, and the ego decided to really step up the food craving since I was upset. Unlike the last real emotional moment, I actually did something constructive with it.

However, the ego was out of its cage after that. When I went to bed, I could not stop from thinking about food. Took a really long time to get to sleep, and I really wanted to break the fast. Although I’ll save the rest of this for day 12. Didn’t break the fast.

Today was definitely a day of feeling like I wanted to stop though. One of the harder ones I think, but that happens when emotional junk gets kicked up and the ego starts to run wild. But also... I think I would like this process to be over, fasting, transitioning back to food... and be healthy and not so easily effected by what I put in to this body.

Hmm... oh yeah, still some coldness. Not too bad. Colon is crampy and feeling bloated (bottom right side feels kinda full), still not able to move things on its own. Body says no to a colonic, but yes to further enema uses... joy!

Edit: Forgot to mention, my throat has been feeling coated too. Hasn't really become sore, but at times it feels a little swollen, dry, and just coated. Interesting feeling.

Activities: ~40 minutes pranayamas, guided meditation, and meditation (didn’t time it).

Weight: 141

No comments:

Post a Comment