Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 14 of the Fast

Day 14

Two weeks! I'm not really focused on the numbers, but wow... that is pretty darned amazing.

Last night I slept decently, which was nice. Didn’t get out of bed when I wanted too though, I have a nice warm water bed and it is nice being in, add to that, that I can use the excuse that giving my body more rest is a good thing, why not stay in it longer?!

Was having moments of tired and weakness today, more so than yesterday. They are getting old. Still had some hunger pangs, also moments of cold today. I definitely need to keep myself dressed warm. My tongue is still coated, throat has some slight moments of soreness still and feels coated, but my throat really didn’t feel swollen at all today.

My colon is still not feeling good, but since that is the main area I need to have heal, I’m going with it is just part of the healing process. Could be healing crisis. Whatever it is, I know the colon will be functioning a lot better once this fast has been completed.

Dreamed last night I broke the fast with some sort of fruit, then celery. There was also a lemon large enough for a man to curl up inside of. Crazy. But during the day, food cravings have been good again. My mind was striking up more thoughts of food today, but they really weren’t bothering me or making me wish to break the fast. Hopefully I’m past the cravings now.

Went to a Satsang tonight where I got “trained” to be a Sai Maa Diksha teacher. Quite unexpected, and more good positive energies to have flow through me. So I’m sure that will have a positive effect too.

And... that’s it I think.

Activities: ~40 minutes pranayamas, Hour of meditation, guided meditations, and 15 minutes of pranayamas.

Weight: 140

No comments:

Post a Comment