Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 15 of the Fast

Day 15

Another night of not sleeping too well, but I’ve had worse nights so I’m not complaining. Today though, ouch. A lot of the day I was just feeling tired unless I was lying down. This didn’t happen all of the day, just most of it. Not very pleasant when you have work to accomplish.

The colon is still not feeling too well, still been really thirsty, definitely been having moments of cold, and still having hunger pangs but they don’t seem to last too long. Still gassy as well. My tongue is also coated, but it seems to be less coated than it has been, so hopefully good news there.

Emotionally, today was fine. Just a sense of this wearing on me. Like I would like to be completed with the fast and healthy (then going on to the trying to break the fast slowly and right stage), but heck… if it is another 15 days of this to heal 15 years of problems, I’m more than happy to do that.

Been thinking about food a lot. Talking about food a lot today too. But you know what? It really doesn’t bother me. Be a lie to say it doesn’t at all, but no strong craving for it anymore. So really think I’ve moved past the food cravings stage.

Oh yeah… today and yesterday I needed to continue to be careful with getting up too fast. Light headed and stars if I didn’t, although that seemed to go away as today went on. Was getting a pain right under the bottom of my left side rib cage, could be intestinal related, but it is gone now. And a pound was lost.

Did have the energy to go to the beginning part of a yoga class... chanting and spiritual discourse, left for the asana part though. I know the body isn’t up for that.

Activities: ~40 minutes pranayamas and an hour of meditation.

Weight: 139

No comments:

Post a Comment