Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 13 of the Fast

Day 13

Happy day! I slept fairly well last night. A lot better than the past few nights. Makes a big difference, in the morning I was still having some tiredness and weakness but it was much better. Had a little at times during the day too, but nothing worth writing home about.

Lost the gained pound. Had some periods of cold, but nothing too bad. I just need to keep myself warmly dressed. Still really thirsty (drank at least 2/3rds of a gallon of water), tongue is coated, still got cramping going on in the colon, and still getting hunger pangs.

Thinking about food and desiring food wasn’t as bad today. Did some meditation yesterday, dealing with the ego and it seems to have helped and carried over to today. There are still some thoughts about food, but I can feel them more pushed back in my mind. That’s not to say I couldn’t draw them up, just not going to try too. Saying that, still some desire to break the fast, but not as bad today.

New symptom developing, I may have to be careful with how fast I get up now. Not every time, but sometimes today I was getting light headed and starry eyed. This may have happened on earlier days, but it happened at least a few times today. Surprised it took this long to happen, since this can be “normal” for me. Normal as in a few times a week.

Had a lovely EFT session with a skilled professional today to help clear out some blocks I have to me healing, still got some more to go, but I believe I have enough pushing me towards health that it is stronger than the forces pulling me back. I will still work on attacking those forces though.

Oh yes, my lower back has been feeling better today. Still some pain maybe, but most of my back pain has come from the strained muscle in it. So that’s a positive change.

If there is anything else, can’t remember at the moment.

Activities: ~40 minutes pranayamas, Hour + of meditation, and about 5 minutes of pranayamas.

Weight: 141

No comments:

Post a Comment