Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 19 of the Fast

Day 19

The past three days have been pretty wonderful. Definitely my best three days in a row on this fast. Was so full of energy today, went for a walk and I was feeling so calm and at peace. It was magically. It makes me kind of want to continue with the water fasting, but the body and higher guidance have spoken and I will be transitioning to a juice fast tomorrow. I’m not sure how long it will last, yet.

That calm peaceful feeling was definitely a feeling of being on the right path though. Peaceful and everything is as it is supposed to be.

So, lost a pound. Tongue is still coated, but mostly the center and left side. Colon still a bit ugh feeling, but wasn’t too bad today. Did have some cramping. Was a bit of a cold feeling day, but it was fine. Do get some pain from under my ribs, not under them, but lower down in my body. Lower back seems to be acting up again.

Going back to the good, last weekend it seemed like my eyes were getting lighter (been dark brown) and starting to get specs of gold. This weekend, I thought they were getting darker, almost like I was losing my light. Not sure how to word that correctly, but today they were looking lighter again. My guess, as I continue to detox my body with juice, they could continue to get a bit lighter with more gold. At least, I’d like that.

Oh, my belly, there is still belly fat (don’t care), but it seems to be a lot less bloated/sticking out, then it use to be. Hopefully that means the intestines are much healthier now. And I have been still gassy and feeling a bit bloated, so given that, plus the big decrease, I’m saying it is a great positive sign.

What else is there to say? The fast, while it was brutal at times, has definitely been beautiful (to steal someone else’s phrase), and I’m quite excited to see all the healing my system has undertaken during this experience.

Activities: ~40 minutes pranayamas, an hour of meditation, guided meditation, and a walk about 45 minutes.

Weight: 137

No comments:

Post a Comment